Monday, September 24, 2007

How Odd

Things in Japan that I Consider a Little Unusual
--people walk on the left side of the sidewalk, but bikes will run you down on either
--assigned seats at movie theatres
--people taking pictures of me when they think I'm not paying attention on the train
--phones that double as TVs, radios, and computers but cost just as much as the cheap crappy ones in the United States
--the "English Speaking Society" at Sophia University
--Japanese people with French accents
--school uniforms that include a character that looks like the playboy bunny
--more adults than children at toy stores
--Japanese parking garages (this is also on my list of really cool things about Japan, btw)

That's all I can think of for right now. I'm sure there will be many many more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have assigned movie seats in Denmark, too. It's tres weird.