Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Little ramblings

Just another shining example of my propensity to get distracted with other things and forget to throw up all the stories and pictures I've amassed over the past two weeks. Part of this is really not my fault. For the rest, you have my most sincere apologies. Unfortunately, this does not mean that I will be sitting up tonight to rectify this situation. I just wanted to make sure that no one was under the illusion that I had forgotten about you, or that I was just not bothering to record some of the awesome/strange/amusing things that are happening in my life. Perhaps tomorrow, after I finish preparing for the speaking tests I have to administer this week, I will have some time to put up pictures and a nice little post to go with it.

The headline on my google desktop is informing me that recent graduates are finding it difficult to repay their loans. No kidding? Really?! Personally I think they should just forgive all student loans from the past five years, but I'm not foolish enough to think that it would actually happen. In my dreams though....

No comments: